Thursday, August 13, 2009

I made it...

Now what am I suppose to do? I haven't even been here for a week and I'm not liking it at all. I realize Texas is a whole lot different than anything I have experienced in my 25 years of being on this planet. Yes, I have only lived in California and Arizona, but I never thought I would live somewhere so different and shocking.

I still do not have a job. I haven't looked a whole lot and I need to hook my computer up since Jason's computer apparently do not have MS Word on it. I have yet to call the gentleman at the seafood resturant downtown maybe I should do that tomorrow.

I don't think I'm home sick. I think I am just frustrated with a lot of things and it shows more with Jason than anyone else. I just don't know what else to do at this point. I haven't even finished unpacking the load I brought almost a week ago and beIng told it would be better if I went this weekend to get the rest of it that is being stored three hours away. This house is so little I'm not sure where everything is gonna go. There is no garage to even use for storage. But I should be thankful that I do have a roof over my head...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start a blog about how weird Texas is.

Raylene said...

I guess. But Austin takes pride in being "weird." I just hope I don't get an accent. I'm like becca and can puck it up real easily.

Becca Masnick said...

hey now!! I resemble, ummm resent that comment about the accents...lol. Skye still has a little bit of one. Fading though. I will pray for you and hope that the path shows itself...LOVE YOU!