Monday, September 8, 2008

Still Not Finalized

So today I finally had that meeting I've been waiting for two weeks now, only to still be left hanging. I finally met about my Show Date only to find out that my department sucks major balls. Not only does the "Advisor" for the Capstone class come almost 30 minutes late to his own meeting, he tells us (being only 3 people) that he doesn't know if there are more people from two other emphasis. So I'm on the back burner still it seems. It would be nice to have my show only with two other people, one being a painter and the other a jeweler, but it also means one show for the semester and that it would be left up for about a month. At least I know there will be a high possibility that my show will be on November 21, 2008, unless more people join the mix then there is the chance it will be on December 5th, 2008. Either way, I want it done and I feel ready, even after hearing how behind the two others are in obtaining their committee members and show theme. I've had a whole semester to think about mine and have already been talking to my three members since the end of last semester as well. I guess I'm just more prepared than those around me.

1 comment:

Becca Masnick said...

I will keep praying for you...I would like to be able to come. Love you!