Thursday, December 4, 2008

Maybe I Should Wait...

After my Committee meeting on Tuesday, I got the impression I need to work more before developing my portfolio before applying to Grad School. Means I loose work to put in it, but most of the work I have right now (minus my show pieces) really don't go together, or express what I like doing. Plus, Dave thinks I should get into book Binding, or at least stick around and produce something for my portfolio. So I think I might take the year off, work on pieces here at NAU and where ever I end up over the Summer, then apply to Grad School for Fall 2010.

Oh I passed by the way! I'm completely done with my Undergrad, Graduating next Friday, and then just working for awhile before Christmas... It's weird, cause I have nothing to do now...

No comments: