Saturday, July 4, 2009

Swing Blade on Independance Day

A lot has been on mind lately. Mostly because I have spent the last three days without a roommate, Jason and a dog. My life is changing and with change comes fear. I know I shouldn't be scared cause God will provide for me in His way. But I never have really liked change, though I am excited for the change, as it approaches closer and closer I can't help but think about the negatives. I have no job once I get there, and I haven't been looking either. My loans are due for repayment at the end of this month, which I could defer them a little longer after the move since I won't have a source of income to pay them with. And will I find a church family like the one I have now? One to continue growing and learning the truth of what being a Christian is to the rest of the world. I have been blessed with the people in my life, including those that aren't related exept through the blood of Christ.

I've been reading "First Light" mostly, which is an interesting book though it is fiction. It has been discussed at church by many people since the first few time I started attending there. The book was just kind of passed off to me one Wednesday night. I've had it for about three weeks now, but haven't had time to sit and read it, along with three other books I've been meaning to read. Yesterday I read 14 chapters. Everyone, except Vicki, says it's a hard one to get into. So many characters are introduced since it is the first book of the series. But I haven't had trouble getting into it. I'm hoping to finish it so I can return it. The series is something worth buying, but I have others to read before going onto the next in the series.

I want a kaiser blade to wheel around.

1 comment:

Becca Masnick said...

Sounds like you have some obstacles to clear in the path God has intended for you...I may have to look into this book that you mention, as I don't recognize the title. I hope to get to talk to you again soon! LOVE YOU!