Saturday, October 17, 2009

I want my Mom.

Everyone has some kind of comfort when everything seems wrong, mine is my Mom. She always can make me feel better even if I was the one in the wrong. Just something about her that makes me feel safe regardless if times are crazy or just frustrating or even both. She loves me completely, because I am her child, but it's conditionally. I know God is the same way, yet I'm yearning for something more physical.

I feel really alone right now, though I am surrounded by people. But not people that I'm comfortable enough to spill my emotions in front of. My life is being controlled by other people and all I want to do at this point is go home and be were I can even just cry and get it out. I'm tired of swallowing and swallowing every emotion that I have simply because I have no one to counsel with who really knows me. People back home know me.

Yes, I have Jason I can talk to, but right now it's not helping to much. I guess cause I'm just getting the same/similar answers, because he can only do so much or knows so much. I'm so lost in this situation and trying hard to figure out what it is I'm suppose to be learning.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey it is okay to come home. I want you to know that is it. We love you and I know Jason does too. But here might be where you need to be for a little while. California isn't the cheapest place to start a life, but the rent is cheap! (casa rhoades) Hey I will support you what ever you chose, but know its okay to come. I miss you too. :)

Becca Masnick said...

I know what you mean....Especially about the part of having no one to really pour stuff out to...Being far away can be hard & easy at the same time. Like Rachael said, it is ok to come home. We love you also and will also stand by you no matter what the circumstance. We will keep praying for you and hope that everything works out the way God intends. Sorry we haven't been able to see you in almost a year. We miss you too! }i{