Thursday, June 17, 2010

Excited Travels

I'm heading to Flagstaff Sunday, and I'm super excited. I'm missed my mountain town, can't believe it's been almost a year. I'm just concerned about staying the whole week. I want to go to Church and Wednesday Night Dinner/Bible study to see people from FSBC Flagstaff. Other than that, I have no set plans, which is a good thing. I'm worried I will run out of things to do, since most of the people I know will be working, or out of town. Regardless, I can't help but be uber excited.

Since being home, I've been a lot busier than I thought I would be. I'm still home alone most of the time, but I've been visiting with family, or working on projects for my parents. As of now, I am practically booked for non-home stuff for the next three weeks. I really thought it would be worse moving home. It does have its downsides and some things do really piss me off, but I'm glad I came home. Just not sure how long I'll be "home."

Hulu is my drug of choice right now. I've discovered a PBS series call Empires, and it's done fairly well. I have had a few disagreements with some things, but I love history. Plus, I can put Empires on while I'm working on something, cause it's more narration than actual acting. My nerdiness is coming out in someways...

No comments: