Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas is coming, and I'm no where near ready for it, but then again I am. Jason and I are still trying to figure out if we go or stay for Christmas. It would almost been fun to go what we did last year, minus the proposal. But with his work schedule we would have to leave Christmas Day and money is tight. Also, it's our first year together as husband and wife and it would be nice to spend it just he and I, but what would we do all day? Jason keeps saying we should start some kind of tradition, but his "ideas" are ridiculous and he doesn't mean them. I'm thinking of making us stockings, even though we both already have some from our parents, but this could be a new tradition. Plus, I need to sew.

I really want to see my family, haven't seen them since the wedding three months ago, and it's hitting me harder as each month goes by. Though I wish I was living in CA with my family and getting more opportunities to see them, I really like my job with FH. I do plan to head out in January for my sister's baby shower to which I will be driving. But I'm still excited to be there...

1 comment:

smartypants728 said...

I wanted to spend our first Christmas together alone as well, but I was overruled. :) Unfortunately we won't be seeing you even if you do make it back to CA - maybe next year.