Sunday, July 15, 2012

Boy, do I complain!

I just realized it today, or at least that I do complain a lot.

Got to visit with some people I haven't seen since October, and the first thing I do is complain. Not something positive, but that I don't like something. Though the conversation was followed by really great things going on in my life, I had to start it with something negative.

I think I do this with every initial conversation. Like it's a habit. Even now, I'm complaining about complaining. Tomorrow, I start fresh.

My life is wonderful and normal. Nothing horrible is going on. Nothing too insane to cause me to be in some type of "I hate life" mood. I'm so blessed to have what I have, and need to make that my focus, so that when I have a day like I've had in the past, I can recover.

1 comment:

Spiritual Dreamer said...

I have found that I complain a lot to. I think any parent does when you have children. The only thing that we can do is change it. I've had a Spiritual Awakening so I am still trying to improve parts of myself. Don't be to hard on yourself. We are only human.