Thursday, October 18, 2012

Knowing Things Sometimes Sucks

This week has been a somewhat unpleasant work week, even though I took Monday off. (deep sigh)

I felt really great come Tuesday morning. Felt excellent as the day went on. No troubles with the system, no new support tickets needing to be submitted, wonderful lunch with co-workers from other departments, etc. But when a certain person just RUBS you the COMPLETELY wrong way 80% of the time, it's really hard to function and continue on my merry way.

I'm still upset about it, and still trying to figure out how to discuss it professionally and effectively with them and/or my supervisors. I'm trying to pray it away, cause how I acted, made me feel embarrassed and apologized to those who witnessed my small action of anger. I don't to be that person, but I also don't want to continue being someones punching bag or inbox for abuse.

Wednesday wasn't any better, other issues, broken records, awkwardness. Today, I ended the day by crying. It sucked. Basically was a repeat of Thursday, with more awkwardness. I was in such a bad mood before 7am, I kept to myself for the most part, then by the end of the day I became a clown just to help the office not sense my ridiculous negative attitude. Which in turned helped me as well, until I get news I'm not suppose to know yet.

I understand why, but it has made me incredibly sad. I'm grieving over something that isn't happening until February, but I feel like my heart broke a little. Actually, is it a little broken. And it's not because I haven't officially informed yet, that part doesn't bother me at all. It's the fact I have spent the last year getting to know bits and pieces of people and my job, and when things change, I have a hard time with it. This situation is very, very personal to me... so I'm taking it

Tomorrow, I wear a mustache.

No comments: