Saturday, July 27, 2013

You Can't Stay Here

In the next few weeks, Jason and I will be moving, hopefully somewhere better for us and our budget.

Our current abode is a cute little 2 bed/one bath duplex in north Phoenix, which has suited us nicely in the two years we have lived here. Almost the perfect place for newlyweds that happened to have a decent yard for the dogs. There are some negatives to this little place, such as a tiny kitchen and living room. But still has been a great location for the both of us.

But like most people, I hate moving! That packing is the easy part in my opinion, and I usually am all packed weeks before that move, minus that things we need daily. It's more like I hate that actual "moving" part of it. Something always, without fail, breaks. It's rush rush to get that house cleaned and to that next house and stay up until the crack of dawn to unload.

In my adult life I have moved ten times eight years. I understand, it's life, plain and simple, but it can still despise it. I'm hoping things this time are different, and secretly that we will have a week or two over lap to have more time to move. I know it will help me mentally.

So, have we found a place yet? We are looking, and are waiting on a few inquiries, at least it's still a bit early. It's out there, we just have to find it.

No comments: