Saturday, April 5, 2008

So my weeks are limited, not just with this semester, but I'm taking two Summer classes, and then next fall... it's coming up quick.

With Taxes being do, my hopes in fixing my truck are growing more and more. Especially with talks of the money I'll receive this Summer from the Government! Maybe I'll just put it away until I'm ready to start my studio... Which this would be amazing to have.... My Future Shop Equipment. I started looking at presses, drying racks and all kinds of things... I'm going to spend close to 20,000 dollars on just shop stuff alone. I think it will be worth it...

1 comment:

Paul said...

Maybe actually get a job in the industry first before spending a crapload of money you don't have on equipment? I'm glad you enjoy this, but seriously...

One can't just jump right into spending money before they even have it or even the business to support having purchased that much equipment.

You should get a screen printing job, and when you build a reputation and client base, then open your own shop... You might even have saved some money to buy your equipment by then...