Friday, May 2, 2008

less than 48 hours

I leave tomorrow, but still have to fix my ticket(thanks Retah). I have one edition left, and looking back on what I did this semester, it had to be my worse for Printmaking. I mean I'll have eight editions, but out of all of them, I only see one being successful, and it was an accident. Yes, I procrastinated big time, by going to work to make money rather than work on my life's work. I feel kinda dumb, cause this was because of me, no one else, thus I'm not complaining about work, but about how I just wasn't focused. I'm really scared I will get a bad grade, but my prints look bad. I just want to burn them, and worry about the waste of money that was spent on supplies and time. Yes, I said time. I was told over two years ago that I should think about how much my work is, not to make a profit, but to evaluate MY cost. I'm also really scared cause of the fact that I won't be back from California until after my crit. Maybe I should ask for an Incomplete...

I am do to graduate, finally, this Fall. I still have to turn in papers, but I'll do that the week I'm back. But now I'm stressing about my work for next fall. There is two ways I want to go about my capstone, one I got all yes' on, but the other had mixed feelings from my peers. I think they both are equal work, but it's my show, and I want it to be more than just things on the wall, if they even go on the wall...

I met with my Pastor yesterday about the current bulletin I've created for Greenlaw, which I'm starting to realize how far they are behind everyone else. I'm not sure does the website, but it needs a big boost. He really likes hanging out with us young folk, ie Jason and I, I think it takes him back to when he was in college. He makes me want to learn more about being a Christian, though he's a bit pushy. May I will get my Theology Degree... Also, after talking to him, I may take the Publicity position, which he said he would help me out a lot with that, along with Jason. Pastor already does a lot of the stuff, so it would be like I just got dropped into it. I still have to let Ted know, since he's on the staffing committee or something like that. I hope it fits in my life, or should I say in what God has planned for me.

No comments: