Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm so greatful right now. David, my advisor, gave me the Shop Assistant postion! Yeah, it's not a lot of money, I mean I'll get maybe 10 extra hours a week, but added to what I prospect for next Fall, I'll only have 18 hours in the SUN office due to classes, so it almost puts me at 30 hours a week, which would be nice. I mean, I can't work over thirty during the semester anyway, right? Ok, there are exceptions, like the Dome show last semester, but those are rare...

I've been thinking of about Grad School at lot lately, mostly worrying about if I'll actually get an internship somewhere that will help pay for some of my schooling. I've been trying to do research online through many search engines, and even think I might just look at each college in each state and see if they even have a program for Printmaking. But for I can even think about submitting applications, I have to do my show, which is another worry on my list. I think I have narrowed it down... but I still have to work out somethings.

Hopefully I get to go home before all the craziness starts over here with the concert. But with my current bills and things are making that decision almost seem impossible....

PS. JuiceBar... If you read this anymore. Only your "friends" can comment on your blog, not random readers... Maybe look into getting a blogspot if you want feed back.

2 comments:

HyperElbow said...

Think you might be able to come down for labor day? That would be a fun time. What are your weekends looking like in August and September?

HyperElbow said...

Just another thought....It'd be fun to go to the fair with you again, it's on right now and I have some tickets.