Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Looking for Empolyment?

My hours have been cut... GREAT! Now I've been told that I don't have enough to do to get the hours I need/want. I've been cut down to 25-30 hours a week. I keep dwelling on the fact that I was told I would be getting 40 this Summer working Grounds, only to be told that they decided to put me in the office doing nothing. Yes, there is prospect in the future, ie. working the front desk once we move, but that's not happening anytime soon, and doubt I'll even be doing that. I've been thinking of getting a different job, even though my current one is so flexible around my school schedule. But then again, the Print Shop needs a Shop Assistant, and I'm going to be in there all the time anyway, why not get paid for it, right? I should go fill out my Federal Work Study Papers and talk to Dave more...

No comments: