Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I really doubt anyone reads this thing. But yet I still fill the screen with ramblings.

In the last week or so my life has changed quite a bit. A week ago I broke up with my boyfriend, decided I needed to focus on other things, and get a job so I can move and have a place of my own, thus becoming a true grown up once again. So far the job searching has been a dead end, but I'm staying optimistic by looking at future housing for myself and dreaming of silly things. I will continue to apply and send out my resume in hopes to find something that will get me somewhere. I am mainly looking here in Long Beach, but going to open up the possibility of moving back to Flagstaff. I loved it there and could see myself living there for the rest of my life, but income in these times and in a town that always had low employment rates, it seem near impossible. Long Beach and neighboring cities wouldn't be so bad, I would be close to my parents and such, I just hope I find something to fill my pockets enough to have a decent roof over my head. 

No comments: