Monday, September 20, 2010

For the First Time

Today, mainly do to fairly recent events in my life, I have decided to fast... Christ has commanded us to do this, and I have never done it. I have thought about it, but never fully went through with it. I woke up this morning and decided that I would start today. I am unsure as to how long I will fast, hopefully enough to get answers or insight as into my path. I have also started to read the Psalms. I think the worst part about it isn't the food, yes, I am hungry and only have allowed myself some water. I can't help but feel that I'm out in a snow storm. my hands feel like ice, and though it is fall, it is technically not warm clothes weather... I pray that God gives me strength during this time and enough energy to keep up with my responsibilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

Raylene said...

Hello to you...