Thursday, November 11, 2010

Going Back, God Willing

I went to Flagstaff a few weeks ago to visit for homecoming and a long over due visit with family and friends there. Within the few hours I was there, I was sold. I am in the process of finding a job (without internet at the moment) up there so I can move back. I have been offered two potential jobs, but one I would be required to be a student once again, well take one credit. The other one I'm not sure about right now, but time will tell.

I went to Church while there, three times actually. Wednesday for dinner and helped set up for Trunk N Treat, church Sunday morning and back Sunday night for the event. I miss the feel of a church family. The Pastor and his wife were telling me how the children's ministry is growing and that they would need a teacher, paused and smiled at me. Haha! Well we will see what God does.

Jason and I got to hang out while we both were there. We talked a lot about the failure of our relationship and Jason put a lot of blame on himself. "I wasn't the Man you needed me to be." Which is mostly right, but we are talking and actually on the phone everyday and texting throughout the day. I can't help but have deep feeling for him because they were there before, but he is different. He too had the same sensation I did once getting back to Flag, so he's trying to move back as well.

So I haven't had Internet at home for about 4 weeks now, which sucks because my phone is limited as to was I can do. But if it is God's will it will happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is really nice!!! have a look at the mine one!