Sunday, May 13, 2012

Vacation Wanted

More like needed... But when and where to?

I have been working since October 5th with no real vacation, cause sick days and office holidays aren't really times to get away. I love my job and co-workers, but I have been doing the same "tasks" since December and need a change. After our migration into the new system, which is suppose to go live in three weeks, the light at the end of the tunnel will be a bit brighter. My tasks will change every two weeks or so, and I will no longer have to constantly say "I don't know, I haven't learned that yet."

I will most likely try to escape sometime in the fall/winter, since I'll have banked in enough vacation time to truly take a trip, but also, it will be the start of the off season. But where to go...

No comments: