Saturday, August 1, 2015

For those who read these little posts, I'm sorry I have been away. I have thought about updating a few times, but alas, I never follow through.

It's been almost a year, and almost feels like nothing has changed, even though that is pretty much a lie. So I'll give a summary, I guess.

Job status: I still work at the same place that I have worked since moving to Phoenix. Same frustrations, work load, and incompetency from my manager and co-workers. A few weeks ago, we were celebrating my managers 5th anniversary with the company, so the Director made a little speech. The words were sincere on his part, but I couldn't help but feel like they were lies. That night I started updating my resume. I have applied to a few places, so far have only gotten one rejection letter.

Family: Still waiting for a big fat positive, which it's been year since I conceived. It's been driving me a little crazy each month, but have taken the first step to see if somethings preventing me from conceiving. So far blood work looks good, which helps me mentally. I'm just at the point in my life I need to know if we are gonna have kids or not.

Business: This I have been avoiding like the plague. Well, more like telling myself I won't sell anything, and it's a money pit. I just need to somehow re-wire my brain on this. I just don't want to put my family at a financial disadvantage.

Otherwise, everything is good, minus the extreme heat that is the Phoenix staple.

No comments: