Saturday, June 28, 2008

So I've been asked by a few people these past two weeks as to when I was planning a trip back to the LB? Well I wasn't planning on being home this Summer. Yes, I'm coming to California in two weeks or so, but that is for Family, and I won't even be in Long Beach. As much as I would like to come home, right now I can't fit in a time to do so. Plus, with the cost of things (the train to Victorville alone is 200 busk), I don't see it happening anytime soon. I'm gonna try to come out for Labor day, for the boys' birthdays...

And I'm bummed right now, cause Jason is still in Fresno. He went to Promise Keepers with Church, and told me that it ended at 1pm today, but he just called that they are barely to Bakersfield. "It ran until 4pm, so we won't be back until about 2am." It kinda makes me mad, but I can't do anything about it. I was hoping they go back early enough that he and I could actually hang out a bit, guess not. And I really could us the help with Gracie, his new Cattahoula puppy...
Work is going ok, minus the fact that this next week, I'm gonna have to find some way to keep busy to keep my hours. But then again I'm growing tried of working there, seeing the same people everyday, and hearing the same complaints over and over. I get it ZJ, you want to control everything, even how people think for themselves. I mean this last week I only worked 29 hours because I wanted to. I think I'm only going to strive for 32 max, that's four 8hour days a week. Sounds good to me right now.

1 comment:

J. said...

Ahh look at the Chattanooga, lol. Did she get her stitches out yet?

I glad we're on the same page with the whole work thing! 32 hours doing what? There is nothing happening now that orientation is over...I'm trying to spend the least amount of time. Make enough to pay rent and do other things.

Zatch is pretty much becoming a Jim/Pete clone and it ain't cute. All of them are doing too much!