Monday, June 9, 2008

A lot has been going on especially lately. I just spent last week moving our office, even though our new office is still occupied by it's current residences. My hours weren't cut. YAY! I just have to make sure I don't go over 40 each week, even though I did last week, but I've been told it's cool.
I'm also feeling a bit better about not having to be outside on Grounds Crew, mostly because the people involved this Summer are slackers and kinda dumb. Not all of them, but I just would rather not be hanging out with them 8 hours a day. I've also taken on some extra hours, so that I'm more active at work.

Jason moved closer to church, which means he's farther from my house. But he likes it there, and is happy that the kitchen is bigger.

As Church goes, we only went to Sunday school since Jason had to work at 11am, but we were there long enough to plan a Young Adult bowling day on Saturday. I hope it's a go cause we couldn't last week because of some pro bowling tournament at the only bowling alley in Flagstaff. I haven't done the bulletin in two weeks, mostly because I quit asking for the information. Especially since I just cause people grief, stupid Penny. It felt so good not to have that on my plate for the few weeks that I haven't done it. It's always incomplete, lack of info from Pastor and the congregation, which just makes me look dumb, or at least I feel that way. I also feel like people don't like the new lay out, even though nothing has really changed. It opens the same way, I just have allowed to words to songs be on an insert rather than take up space on the first page. I haven't told the Pastor yet that I'm not interested in doing it anymore, plus I don't have access to the computer I was using.

I've moved again, but it's only up stairs. Since Janice bailed on us, and I've been the only one looking for a replacement, I decided to take my old room back and pay less. Well I'm going to pay at least 25 bucks more than the other rooms cause I don't think it's fair for someone to pay 200 bucks more than everyone else just because they have a bathroom and larger closet. I'll at least cut about 25 bucks more out of the rent for the Master. Jason thinks I should just move out all together since the other two don't really help with the upkeep of the house or care about looking for a roommate.

I'm suppose to be writing a paper, I haven't even started and it's due tonight....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you and your roommate situation...I pray it will be resolved soon...I miss you and love you tons! Glad you aren't gonna be out in the sun so much this summer...give your skin a break. :o)

J. said...

That's because as nice as they may be they're also kind of lazy. Why clean or do anything when someone else will do it? You should start breaking dishes over some peoples heads!!!