Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I have never felt so DUMB!

So I'm two days away... TWO! And I get told that I have to paint my two walls by Thursday!?! Why do I have to do it, you have a Manager for Gallery, and why TWO DAYS before!?! This whole department is Crap!

Also, what I thought would be a simple task destroyed my day... So I'm trying to build something that resembles a front yard or so, so I needed a sidewalk... Who knew I was going to need 64 bags of concrete to just make eight 4x4 squares? So that's out and I still have nothing done except that Julie (my teacher's wife) is doing my matting and framing for 50 bucks! Even cleaning the glass and putting wire on it! So hopefully I can find a solution tomorrow with the help of the Groundies or even John and his prop/set design skills. If you have any ideas please let me know!

I'm excited though to see family in the next few days... Just wished some where coming that couldn't make it for whatever reason...

1 comment:

Becca Masnick said...

i hope that things go smoother today...I will be praying for & thinking of you. Wish I could be there. Have everyone take lots of pictures! I love you & hope I get to see you soon!