Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A week away

I'm getting nervous about my show, and the prep I still have to do for it. I still need to order Frames, but Dave keeps forgetting the Catalog to White Mountain, and they don't seem to have a website. But my postcards did come, and they look pretty good. I think I'll just start building my prop on Monday, that way I can just leave it in the Gallery and not have to try moving it from one place to another...

Being done with school in about two weeks is kinda odd for me. Yes, there is still a month to go before Graduation, but I'm technically done after my show and final Committee Meeting. I think I'll only be taking a PE class next semester so I can work, but was asked to be the Shop Monkey as well. "That way you don't have to take a class."

I'm at work, really not wanting to be here at work... With a break in the middle of the week, yesterday, it's hard to get back into things, even though it was just a day...

1 comment:

J. said...

I understand the not wanting to go back. That week I was sick was like a bad vacation, but it was nice not having to do anything.