Thursday, November 20, 2008

So close but so far away...

So in 12 hours, I'll be back in the Gallery finally setting up everything... A little last minute, maybe. But the set up shouldn't take more than like 3 hours max, and that's giving me a lot of breathing room. My Images look amazing, and I'm thankful that Julie was able to matt and frame all my pieces for me, that look really awesome. I'm excited that this is it, and I'm also excited to move on to something else, like VISCOSITY! I love doing those, even though it's indescribably hardcore. But Intaglio is my love or at least I'm trying to make it my lover.

I still have to finish Pulling my announcements. I only printed twelve this week, and that was on Tuesday. Hopefully I can get them all done by next weekend, and I mean mailed and everything.

Well I should try to go to bed... Long day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Becca Masnick said...

I am glad that some of the stress is lifting. It looks as if you are feeling a bit better about it all. I will keep thinking about you all day. I hope it goes smoothly and that everyone is amazed at your incredible work. I love you!! I would like to see pictures pls? BYE!