Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week 24: Time to Buckle Down

Last week I did nothing in terms of my training. It was kinda windy all week, and I didn't want to fight it or run 24 laps in the Field house, but maybe that needs to be my back up. But along with the lack of exercise being produced by myself, my diet has kind of gone out the window. It's hard to keep such a low calorie intake, especially when your schedule gets messed up or changed and you don't go work out. I'm gonna try to be better about it this week starting Monday, but hopefully I can get to the gym tonight.

Grad school is coming back into the picture it seems. I think I'll apply to both seminary and grad school in January next year for Fall 10 and see where that takes me. Honestly I think I would enjoy Grad school and the opportunities it will present.

I can't wait to move. People are starting to be babies and drama, and I'm over it. But at least I have a place for a little while. Doors don't need to slam and petty notes don't need to be posted. If you need to talk to me about something, you do it to my face. I'm really hoping that I don't have to approach them, cause I will go off, which will not be good for me or the other person.

I'm glad I'll be home in less that five days...

No comments: