Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Seven Months, Tomorrow

And boy do I feel behind. I guess I have been focusing on other things, or just flat out avoiding certain things on my check list.

Have I been working out, not consistently, but hopefully after Saturday that will change a bit. I am borrowing my brother's stationary bike, which I would rather ride a bike than ruin what's left of my knees on a treadmill. I have reduced my intake a bit, but not so much on my choices. Changing habits is so hard, especially with my current situation. At least on the bike, I can watch tv or a movie, which is what I usually do first thing in the morning anyway. So why not get my heart racing and earn some back up calories for when I go over for the day.

Also, even though I have been cutting back, I'm still over my limit of calories per day, but I'm pretty sure the program I am going off of is unhealthy, seeing how I'm 27, female, I should be eating more than 1330 per day. And soda is my biggest struggle right now, so I'm trying to drink water before I have a soda. But I have been eating around 2200, which I think is just fine for me, and I know it will go up once I get back into my rhythm of working out six days a week.

Our wedding plans haven't advanced very much. I have yet to go try on any dresses, though I sort of already know what I want, and may end up using a family source to get it made. I also have not picked my attendants, sad I know. Jason had his picked out probably before we even met, minus the fourth, which I guess I get to pick. I have been looking mostly online at dress styles, and may have narrowed down the three I get to pick, but still feel a little unsure about my choices. Maybe I'm just worried they will say no.

I think out of all the wedding stuff, we only have our ceremony/reception site settled, but there may be hiccups about the reception site. We haven't had time to go and discuss what we are allowed to do, but we did got walk the grounds a few weeks back to see what might work. Jason is concerned with the children that will be there, as if we need to have some sort of entertainment for them. He even suggested having his XBox and my Wii available for them to use, which I don't like the idea, especially if the reception is outside. Weddings are such hard work, and I have barely gotten started. I just want it to be over with, but not so much that I'm willing to elope (his family's only tradition).

I am so grateful for my family though. My Mom has been helpful, even with my complaints about disagreements or frustrations. I'm hoping to go look at dresses soon, and hopefully my sisters will be able to attend and give their suggestions. My Mom and I were out last week, and she suggested we look at bridesmaids gowns, and went to one shop, and maybe stayed 20 minutes, just looking. Then we drove to another one, and as we pulled in, I read one of the windows and it said "LDS Gowns." I said it out loud, and laughed. My Mom thought I was joking, but pointed it out just to clear any doubt she had. We decided we wouldn't go in. LOL!

I hope in the next few weeks to get some of this chaos done...

No comments: