Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm kinda jealous, which is dumb, cause I can't remember the last time I was. All because I read a blog of someone I care about. Yeah, we had history, but there was never a future for us. It just made me feel like I was never good enough, even though at times I feel it's really the other way around. I actually felt bad for them the other week, cause things seemed kinda sad for them. But now they are over joyed and loving where and who they are with, but did they ever feel somewhat like that with me? I know I'm being dumb right now, really dumb, cause I have Jason, and he's pretty awesome... I just need to work hard on getting them out of my system, which shouldn't be hard now. I mean, they weren't for me, no matter how hard I tried to make it seem like it was in God's plans. They just aren't the person for me, wasn't yoked enough to come close to where I'm at with my Faith. Oh well, I just hope they get some type of relationship with God, and not be excluded from the Book of Life.

No comments: