Friday, February 8, 2008

Rarely do I receive phone calls from home. I mean there is maybe 5 people that I actually talk to on the phone on a regular basis, actually I see them on regular terms as well. But today my sister Retah called me with a question and good news. The question isn't important to post it, but my dress came in! Actually everyone's did, so I'll get to try it on and make sure it fits right a whole month before the wedding! I'm excited to see how it looks on me. Yes, I have not tried it on, or even a sample of on cause there were none available to do so.

Well, I have yet another long night ahead of me...

PS. Yea I'll take your bath stuff Rhonda...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, Skye's dress showed up on Wednesday. It is really pretty. I may ship it to Retah or Momma for safekeeping so we don't have to try to pack it & possibly forget it. ya know? I know you'll look stunning in yours!

Anonymous said...

yeah, Skye's dress showed up on Wednesday. It is really pretty. I may ship it to Retah or Momma for safekeeping so we don't have to try to pack it & possibly forget it. ya know? I know you'll look stunning in yours!