Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Unwanted Compliments

This week has been a whirl wind, and I can't seem to keep up at the moment. Yet, in this craziness, lack of sleep, and overall boredom state, I have seen so much encouragement and appreciation today. Made me realize that I am an amazing person, not just in regards to my job, but in the relationships I have developed with those around me. It's still hard to hear someone, who I deeply respect, tell me I'm "the bomb." Yes, I deflected with, "your amazing," because that's what I do. But really, I am. I'm the bomb, I'm talented, and most of all loved. People do not say these things because they are being polite, it's the truth, so accept it!

This month has been filled with missed deadlines, extra work load, and a bit of the pits. Yet, I sit here, with a smile on my face, because I know it can only get better, and this is just a moment in my life where things are not ideal. So I'm gonna work this muscle of mine that hasn't really been in use for the last three years... Hope I don't get a cramp.

No comments: