Friday, February 5, 2010

Already Backing Out

Yesterday, I didn't go to the Gym. I flakes cause of the weather was crazy, traffic was insane, and I ended up taking a completely different way home, which seemed faster, but took me through downtown. I think I just need the make Sunday my start day. Maybe go before church, or after.

I also didn't read my bible last night, but did the morning before going to work. Maybe that should be my routine, since I usually have about 20 mintues to spare before work. I think I'll have more success in making it a part of my life than just a task.

Though Jason and I got some kind of answer in regards to moving, but I'm sure if it's right. Lately, as I have shared with Jason, feel that we might just stay through June. I mean, if the landlords can't fill the place until then for whatever reason, we are stuck here. I'm now wondering if we should just continue to plan for June and just dismiss the fact of possibly leaving in a month and a half? It actually will work out fr the better cause then there is a set date, no guessing. We can schedule a truck and needed plane tickets for those we need to help with the whole traveling West. I know that I don't like planning that far in advance, but it almost seems smarter.

No comments: