Tuesday, April 27, 2010

25 and Counting...

Everyone at church on Sunday were sad to hear we are actually leaving, but besides the whole leaving part, most asked about Jason and I. "Are you going to do the long distance thing?" seemed to be the main question. I could only answer with an "I don't know?" I think it was mostly because I didn't want to cry in front of people, or go into a lot of detail. I've done the long distance before, but that was only for a few months, this is an unknown amount of time that we will be away from one another. Jason is already trying it seems to make plans for visits, which are all waiting on unknown variables.

Jason still doesn't have a job in Phoenix, and would like to NOT have to transfer through Sears. He has discussed the possibility of just quiting and moving back and seeing what God does. He knows God provides and has been providing for us in every way, but Jason's really tired of working for this company, and has been screwed over repeatedly. But he does also realize he has responsibilities, and has to be realistic.

I have no job, I might have a Summer job, but that hasn't been discussed very much. I've been focusing more on taking classes in the Fall at the community colleges by my house. Even got in touch with one of my former instructors from Cerritos. I hope it works out, I should really do a FASFA.

No comments: