Friday, April 2, 2010

Rambles; More Like Grumbles

I realize that I've been blogging mostly my complaints on here. Who would want to read that, at least not every entry. So I'm doing my best to no complain, because things are not as bad as my blog precieves.

My order came the other day, and my excitement has yet to disapate. Though I'm still in need of a few key items before I can do my first print, I'm on cloud nine still. Still need hinge clamps, a board, and screen filler. There are a few other things, but can get by without them for the time being. Eventually, I'll have a full functioning shop. I was really impressed with the quailty of my screen, and definitely will order from this company again, especially since it only took two days for everything to arrive, and shipping was FREE! Sadly, they are geared more towards commerical printing, but just means I have to go somewhere else for the rest, which isn't a big deal for me. I'll definitely will post my first edition once I get it pulled. I know I will have hiccups, since it's been so long since I even did serigraphy. I think it's been two years...

No comments: