Monday, April 5, 2010

Clarification

The other day, even before I left the house for work, Jason calls me upset. Well, more than just upset. In the last few weeks, his hours got cut, so he's no longer full-time, and business has been really slow. He went into work that day, to find out that people are taking his ticket, thus the money that he worked to get, is being given to someone else. It's easy to do, since all they have to do is ring it up as their sale, even if Jason is the one that did.

Also, he has discovered that we have been kind of swindled by our landlords. Other houses in our area are price much lower than what we have been paying, and a lot of them are much nicer looking homes. So that has kind of put him over the edge, since it seems like we haven't been getting any breaks out here.

He was so mad and angry, he is really thinking about putting in his two weeks. But he did state he wants out of Texas on June 19th. Our lease is up as of June 30th, and the house is suppose to be on the market now, which it isn't, which just adds to Jason's frustration.

I want to quit my job too, it's not worth it, and I'm loosing respect for my supervisors. I asked a simple question, but get a lengthy response which doesn't answer anything, only causing me to be more confused. This job is ridiculous in how they expect us to do these things, but they don't even communicate. I really feel like I could do a better job than they do, but then again, I only know a bit about what it is they do.

I do plan on being home in early June for my cousin's California wedding reception, I'll be putting in my request this week for those days. Too bad it won't be sooner.

2 comments:

smartypants728 said...

I'm sorry you and Jason are having such a rough time but I'm glad that you see an endpoint and that we will get to see you (probably) in June. Let us know through the website or RSVP card when you know for sure. Does Jason have a chance at making the trip with you?

Raylene said...

The way things are right now, Jason will not be coming to Brea. He does want to take a vacation after moving back, most likely California to go to the beach.

It's a learning experience, and we know that God brought us to Austin for a reason. It's just been hard to be positive.