Thursday, April 29, 2010

I've been trying to look for employment, but I find myself looking for Jason more than myself. He thinks that he's not qualified for some of the ones I have forwarded to him, which I just think he's under estimating himself. One of the jobs I found was with JPL in Pasadena, California, his first gripe, "I don't want to live in Pasadena." just because the job is there, doesn't mean you have to live there. The job is with Television Broadcasting and I think he fits the discription perfectly. He really, really wants to quit Sears and be done with them. It's now a daily topic, and I think he may go through with it. I just hope he gets is resume and letters out and will at least have some hope for something new in the near future.

I almost want to give up the whole finding a job and just go back to school full-time, but I would just be doing undergrad stuff once again that won't count for anything except personal advancement. I've been trying to find class schedules for the two community colleges by my parents house, but they do not have their fall schedule posted online. Reasons I would go back full-time rather than part-time: If I can get financal aide and can defer student loans.

I'm looking mostly at CSULB and CSUN for grad school. I'm also looking at a school in Oakland and possibly Portland, Oregon. Not sure which is the better, but it's good to have options, right?

No comments: