Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm kinda snowed in, well I'm stranded, unless I walk. The snow is up to my knees, and so soft and light. I just hope it clears up a bit, and roads are better when I make my trip.

Which has been on my mind, well a lot of things/people have been on my mind lately. It's still kinda up in the air in how I make my travel, which I'm almost debating on driving my truck back. Checked the fluids this morning, did a once over on everything else, and think that it wouldn't be a bad idea, but still nervous about it. The Rental isn't completely out of the picture, just if-ie right now. I still have two back-ups, and that's not even counting Melanie. I'm trying really hard to just let Him handle it, but it's hard when you're just having a rough day.

I feel kinda twisted right now, but being unraveled. Like a string from a piece of clothing. Being singled out and removed from the security of the whole. I thought I choose correctly, but did I? I have to remind myself that this is not entirely in my hands. God has allowed me to move this away, even if it was away from someone I really did love. But did they love me back? Did I really make them happy, cause I know they did when it came to me. It's been awhile, I'm not even sure, since I've even said hello to them, why? Why did I try to work so hard, when it feel like I haven't really done so? I'm happy, don't get me wrong. And I have a long way to go, and people to meet...I just want them to be happy too...

Make sure it's the right pitch, and don't waste your swing...

No comments: