Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I love my Brother...

Something that I don't express enough, but it's kinda hard to do so. That last few days I've been home have been fun. Laughing, joking around, and the many games we played at Melanie's, with and without Ella and Beverly. This morning, after a long night of family, friends, gifts and Wii, Paul comes into my room. "Merry Christmas," and hands me one of the Post Secrets Books. I was shocked, mostly because I remember him telling me how stupid they were when I said I wanted them. Honestly, that's the best gift I've ever gotten. I'm not saying that the other things that I received were horrible, they were actually great as well...Maybe it's because of who it came from...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brothers are wonderful, often overlooked too...i am just as guilty as you. becca