Thursday, January 3, 2008

My First Wii accident...kinda

As most of you know, I had to head back to the beautiful pines for traffic school, in which I also was able to spend New Years with a few good people. While dinner was being prepared, I entertained myself with Gabe's Wii, which he has not play in over two months...As a result of my guilty pleasures, I've obtained one bruise and cut on my right forearm(bowling) and a small dent in the living room wall(also bowling) at their apartment from my ring. The bruise hurts pretty bad, even though it's been a few days...and it's BLUE! I made it home safely, but never desire to ride the greyhound again. Amtrak from now on, even though it's like zero degrees year round.

With the new year comes change. New laws, family members, degrees, and life. The year has just begun, and I'm already booked. Leave on the 12th for Flagstaff, even though I'm not so sure I'm ready for the adventures that I see in the future. But after two weeks of school, I'm off again to Long Beach, and then again on the 15th of February. Whenever my dress comes in, I'm gonna have to come back and get a fitting done, plus order my shoes...Weddings are crazy! The only time I know I don't have anything scheduled is starting in April.

Well it's late, and I just got back from the bus station...time for bed seriously.

1 comment:

J. said...

Hahahaha crazo messing up peoples apartments with your crazw wii antics.

Oh man the greyhound is a big no. I took it when I went home for Tday and it was just not my style. The bus station in phx is much nicer than the one in flag though. Flag is all types of ghetto. Well I guess that'll end my rant for now, mwhahaha!