Friday, January 25, 2008

I think I have a problem. It's not that I'm jealous, but I'm getting really sick and tired of hearing people talk about their wedding plans! Not so much Rhonda and Brian's, cause they are less than three months away from getting hitched, but when you have more than a year... I'm glad I have an ipod now, cause I can just zone her complaints and whines to her betroth. A WHOLE YEAR! I mean, I could understand if it was May and trying to get venues and reserve places, but it's a year and two months. She's not even answering her line cause she's on the phone... Yea big deal if I answer it, but I'm tried of telling people from our paper and other things that she is too busy to talk to them at this time.

When I get married, I'm just gonna do the only way I know. Service and reception at the church. I mean, why make people travel to enjoy your company and those you haven't seen in years. Then again, I'm the one that think it would be cool if my Father walked me down with his shotgun. Charlie said he would do it! I want the simplest wedding someone can have, and I've always thought this way. Not that my family has done anything HUGE, but they too seem a little too big for me.

I'll be home tomorrow, and glad to be there. It's a sucky short trip, two days/one night, while spending two nights riding on the train. Oh well, the things I do for family... Hahaha, I would die for my family any day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean when wedding planning turns someone into bridezilla....somepeople think it is about impressing people that they barely know or have barely seen where others (yourself included) believe it is about expressing publicly the love you have for another person. I like the little/no fuss ones. The big ones can have too much drama & alot of times it is just a waste of money. JMHO
becca