Monday, January 14, 2008

It's only been a day...

I arrived safely in to Flagstaff about 9pm MST, Saturday. The trip was long, but at least this time I had someone other than Windex to talk to. And boy did we talk... I even busted out my Bible a few times in to reference to a few things. Mostly Old Testament, but still shared it.

I did not go to church on Sunday, since I got sick. I think the altitude change this time really effect me in a negative way. Headache, dehydration, and loss of energy. So I gave Jason my Bible and he went. Jason is really getting into church, which I'm glad. They need a tech guy, and he's pretty much the man for the job, just not a member of the church. He thinks he has Pastor Campbell's way of preaching down to the "t."

I'm glad to be back in the house, my house. Well, as I've been telling my three roommates that share the upstairs with me, it's our house, and that's how it should be. But I live with two other people, and I actually feel bad for them. I'm unsure they even believe in God, or Christ for that matter, cause they lack a lot of compassion for others. It was the first night that we all have been home since the week of finals, so it was exciting, at least to the four of us girls. We went to dinner, shopping, and hung out in the living room just talking, laughing, and enjoying our youth. But apparently that was too much for one of the tired roommates. From the beginning we were warned, "hey, can you turn the music down." Which is fine, but a few hours later, there was an eruption of emotions... I just thank God that He allowed for me to be cool and handle the situation, and neutralize it, even if it was just for that moment. Please pray for my living situation. Yes, I know, I was quick to make decisions, and now are living with unpleasant people, but it could be worse, I just hope it doesn't get much worse...

No comments: