Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why do people have to be so ridiculous? Seriously, I understand that you are moving out, props to you and your future spouse, but you still have three more weeks here, and still need to respect the rest of us. I understand there are things being shared that belong to you, but doesn't mean you have to remove everyone else's stuff from it, and just keep you only yours. As if we are infected, and can't TOUCH anything that belongs to you. Basically, you have become a guest in OUR house, so respect it. You are the ones making it more difficult, not us. We never told you to leave, NEVER, yet you act as if we are throwing you out the door any day now.

I had to vent, and talking to them is irrational, what that's what they think of me. Anyway...

So I ditched work today, why, cause I didn't wake up until almost ten, and didn't feel like walking in the snow to campus. I'll go in tomorrow... Plus, my room was a mess, and I only cleaned 3/4 of the kitchen last night... I'm so the mom.

With the move, I'm realizing I'm missing a few things to make my room sufficient. I've never had my own bathroom, weird huh? I'm not missing huge things, but a few things I would like to have...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what items are you looking to have for your "private" bathroom? let me know....I may have extras that you are welcome to have...

Zoogirl said...

I have all my dark blue and white accessories and stuff if you want it is is from when I lived with anne and I won't need them with Brian. You are welcome to have them they are still in really nice shape. bath mat, t-brush holder and all the other goodies. let me know.