Friday, January 4, 2008

I think it's gonna fall off...

Sam and I played at least two hours of Wii yesterday, not back to back since we went and got some lunch. But with the constant increase of my game play, my muscles haven't caught up yet. I think I need to learn how to play lefty, at least for bowling and such. But Sam and I have a pretty sweet tennis team...Now for a name???

Not only have I been playing Wii, with Melanie's new addiction to Guitar Hero, I've been playing that as well. I'm a pretty good Bass Player, but not as good as William Murderface. I don't know how long we were playing GH III, but I know I got a couple 100% and encores.

I can't believe I'm gone a week from tomorrow. I'm excited to start my new semester, but I kinda don't want to leave yet. I'm having too much fun...I guess I need to find people to have fun with back in Flag, but will it be the same.

I just read two people's blogs, and they both listed their resolutions for the year, so it got me thinking. I kinda already have some, but never really categorized them such. I'm gonna us my Gym membership for real, and work on being closer to God. I'm not in it to lose weight, though I know I'm heavier than I should be, I just want to race again. And being a better Christian is what we all strive for, I just need to focus better. So please keep me accountable when I'm not keeping myself...

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

When you get back from your sisters let's talk about resolutions