Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Not this week, but soon

I've stated before how I'm going to start using my gym membership, but this week doesn't look like it's gonna happen. School just started, and I'm already feeling behind. I have three assignments due tomorrow, and another on Thursday, for the same class, but I can't find two of questions that are due tomorrow. "think of it as a scavenger hunt" as the teacher puts it in the syllabus. That's wrong, especially for a 100 level course. I've read everything that I'm suppose to, since I can't read the lectures until I finish the first three questions, which I would do if he had an assignment list! I'm feeling a bit stupid and beyond frustration!

I finally met Bridgett today, she's talking over for Dave while he is gone. She seems really mellow and supportive, and likes what I'm trying to do in terms of experimenting for my show.

Please continue to pray for my living situation. Since Sunday, I have not talked to the two, and feel bad for them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will keep praying for you & hopefully it will all work out....sorry I didn't answer my phone...we are all battling the flu in different stages....ick!

becca