Friday, November 23, 2007

Baby it's cold outside...

It's cold, but I get cold when it's less than 70 degrees, even in Long Beach. But tomorrow it's suppose to be FREEZING!

I went to Phoenix with Jason for Thanksgiving yesterday, which it was ok. I missed being home and getting to ride Bo's pocket bike, but I guess there will be other times. But I did make pumpkin pie.

I can't wait to go home. I need the break, but will it be the break I need? I should get home on the 14th, possibly going to a graduation that mid morning, and then enjoying the rest of the break with family and friends. I do have some plans, but they certainly won't be enjoyable. Jury Duty on the 17th, hopefully for one day. Then back up to Flag for traffic school on the 29th, maybe stay for the Pine cone drop, then don't have nothing to do until the 12th of January...Why does school start the week of my birthday?

So does that answer any questions you have?

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

That's cool! Amber is going to be here for a good part of the break too. I'm excited to see all my friends and get a break from school. What are you up to for the rest of the weekend?