Thursday, November 8, 2007

Keith Anderson said it best

He sang a song dear to my heart, mostly because of the words. Every Time I Hear Your Name, is currently playing in my head and heart. I'm doing my best to do what's best for me, and I hope they are doing the same, mostly because my priorities have changed. My pursuit of a Master's has led me to the reasoning that, though I care deeply for this person, I honestly don't know where I'll be once I graduate. I might end up on the East Coast in Pennsylvania, or even up in the mountains of North Dakota. I'm gonna be were ever I get a paid internship, at least pay for school.

But I'm at lunch, enjoying the laughter of my friends and co-workers, and I hear one name and immediately going into "oh really" mood. So I'm at a stand still, kinda.

My little brother called me today, so I guess he's not completely MIA. "You said you were coming home the 8th, I'm guessing you didn't make it." I really wished I was home right now, but I have so much going on, it's better that I'm here...hopefully.

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

I don't understand you sometimes. You say you give up on one, you're on to the next, but then you seem to miss the other. Are you settling? Do you have to have someone to be happy? I used to think I did, but I'm doing pretty alright. God is helping me get through. I am learning to be alone.

I really miss you too. I wish you were here. I think if you were my weekend would be exciting. I don't even really care that it's a 3 day weekend. You'd better come home soon.