Thursday, November 1, 2007

UPDATE!

So I just have a stiff neck, and will for awhile, but I'm not too worried about it. My sternocleidomastoid is just stressed, and yes, I love medical terminology, a bit too much sometime, or at least I've been told.

But the lack of wheels and the need of monies to repair my truck has lead me to think that my plans for paintball and time with those special to me to be cancelled. Yes, one of the few things I've been planning for enjoyment looks as if I'm going to be enjoying the time somewhere in Arizona rather than California. I hate cancelling things, especially things like this. It feels like Portland all over again, but a bit worse.

If anyone has some suggestions, I'm listening. Cause I would really like to go home, see family, play with Monkeys, get a few bruises, and laugh with those dear to me. But I have to be able to bring Windex....

2 comments:

HyperElbow said...

maybe I'll come and get you. Sound crazy? I am a bit these days. But a long crazy drive just sounds like the best medicine for whatever is getting to me.

On the other hand, it sounds like maybe your car could get fixed while you are here....

Let me think through more options. I am a make it happen sort of person..especially because I really want you to come!

HyperElbow said...

I thought you were gonna write about church on your blog...what are you doing?