Monday, November 19, 2007

Now I have a twist...After doing my budget, I've come to a realization that I can't afford to go home for Thanksgiving...SUCKS! With the cost of Utilities, mainly because I'm not repaid until almost two weeks after the due dates, my upcoming semester costs, and the fact that I still have a lot to do by the 6th of December, it's better that I stay and save my money. I also have to make arrangements for me to travel on the 13th, just in time for Greg Ebel's graduation, and then back to Flag at the end of the month. This hasn't been a great semester, but it's almost over, and I'm almost done with school completely!

At least next semester I have classes only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Longer weekends and more time chances to go home. Yes, there are less holidays in the Spring Semester, but I have a lot going on personally.

Well I have to go to class...I miss you all! I'll update maybe tonight.

3 comments:

HyperElbow said...

Boo!Well, how long will you be here for Christmas break?

Anonymous said...

sorry school has been so rough...gregg is struggling too. We are staying home for turkey day...rustyn is coming over & deb hopefully too. we will keep praying for ya! WE love you!

[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/sunmonk1/IMG_0960.jpg[/IMG]

HyperElbow said...

Where'd you end up going? This was an odd Thanksgiving for me. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I am feeling particularly lazy. You haven't said how long you'll be here for Christmas.....