Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm ok, for the most part

I haven't posted the last few days, cause things have been really weird and sorrowful for me. I thought things were getting better, but then this hit me, and hit me hard.

The other night, Jason and I were driving back to his apartment from getting food over off of Cedar(for those of you that know Flagstaff). Thus, I wasn't too close to home, or too far, but after what happened I wished I was somewhere else. I stopped at a stop sign at the intersection of Dortha and West, checked the intersection, proceeded to make my left turn..."He's not stopping" is all Jason remembers before this Honda Accord hit my driver's side door. He kept saying it was his birthday, which made me think he had been drinking. There is WAY more damage to my truck than his little plastic car. I will most likely be at fault, since he didn't have a stop sign, but he obviously was going too fast, if there is that much damage.

I have a doctor's appointment this morning, but all that is currently hurting is my neck, and it's only on the right hand side. My left shoulder did hurt up until today, and my right side of my lower back, so I'm still gonna have them checked out.

I'm still waiting on information about who's at fault, cause I really want to get my truck fixed no matter what. Even if it means leaving it in Phoenix for a week, cause it's not something I should drive 8 hours in to California. It does drive, at least that's good...

No comments: