Thursday, November 8, 2007

So it's been a long time since I last blogged...ok not even a week, but it still seems like forever and a day.

I'm pretty stressed out with school. Only four weeks left, after this week of course, but it means even less time for Printmaking. Reading week is when we do clean up, so the Thursday before finals equals no more printing...So where does that put me. Well for Litho, I'm suppose to have a minimum of 8 editions for the whole semester, I have three finished, two I'm printing up today, and one still in the sketching stages. In Intaglio, I have three finished, one plate ready to print, one in the etching process, yet need one more and have no ideas on what to do with it.

Along with that I have my jewelry. I barely started my buckle on Monday, and still have rings to do by Wednesday, and another piece using rivets. I plan on going in on Saturday to get my buckle completed, and another stone etched.

I'm entering a juried show at North Dakota University on the 23rd. I've never done one of these before, so wish me luck...only 15 people get chosen off of the five prints they submit.

No comments: