Sunday, November 25, 2007

So the weekend is almost over, which also means that school is almost over as well.

I should be getting my prints done this week, at least by Sunday. Then it's just sit back and wait the world go by...

I've been cleaning the house once again, which I allowed our hand held vacuum over heat while doing the stairs...So I'm playing the waiting game. Still have have the stairs to do. I wish some times that I had a digital camera to show how dirty they are, and how much I'm in need of upgraded products. At least I'm getting a new vacuum, thanks to Jason. I found an awesome deal on the new Bissell pet hair eraser, which he can match the price at Sears and then put his employee 10% to make it even cheaper than I found. It's not a lot, but it's better than paying the original price for it. Now I just need a steamer for cleaning the carpet...that's just another 200 bucks...but an investment.

With school coming to an end, I'm excited and nervous for next semester. Dave will be on sabbatical, so Bruce Horn, the old Print Shop teacher before Dave, will be teaching two of my classes, including one of my concept classes. The thing about that class is that it's suppose to be where I'm preparing for my show, which is next Fall...I know I'm ready, but am I ready for Bruce's by the book crits? I have to figure out what I plan on getting done next semester, and make a little contract...wow!

Jason brought up a good point today. He used to go to church every Sunday, and a hike afterwards, but hasn't since he and I started hanging out more. Minus that one day in PHX. So tonight we are going to try to go to evening service somewhere, which I think I shouldn't be the one to choose, since I get discouraged and change course when on approach.

No comments: