Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Comform!

So, I'm a Candle Lighter, as I've stated before, for my sister, Rhonda's Wedding in March. So I haven't been looking for dresses, kinda really like the one the picked for the Maids, but I'm wearing a completely different color (pastel pink) than the whole bridal party. My "responsibilities" are shared with one other person, who is having a hard time with the fact that we are to look like we belong in the wedding, yet not to be confused with one of the BRIDE's maids. It's not my Wedding, so I can't really say yes or no to her ideas for us, but to me, they just sound wrong. At least she and myself should like a like, at least when it comes to the dress. But she's kinda determined on being separate. "your's being floor length, and mind shorter." RAYLENE doesn't do Floor length! and probably only will on her wedding day. Also, a floor length dress is not something to be worn for a March Wedding that involves a Bounce House. I would rather just have the same as the Maids, and it be done, and be something I know my sister agrees on. But she has to tell me and this other person what she wants. I really like the dress! To the point that I would want to wear it again, even to a fancy dinner or date. Hey I just would look amazing in it as I bounce in the bounce house...Just saying.

No comments: